Thanks to our friends at No Rick Warren at the Obama Inauguration, her are some action items for you to help Dump Rick Warren:
1. Call on President-elect Obama to restore our trust and take real action on equality!http://www.hrcactioncenter.org/campaign/positivechange?rk=Dpd3TLsawPqTE2. Take action on the pick of Rick Warren for Obamas invocation: http://jointheimpact.com/2008/12/rick-warren-what-can-you-do/
3. Send Obama a letter at http://change.gov/page/content/contact/ and ask Rick Warren to be removed from the event!
4. Email Parag Mehta, Obama’s LGBT liaison on the transition team at firstname.lastname@example.org to express your concern.5. Emmett Belivau is the Executive Director/CEO of the Inaugural Committee. Let him know your thoughts:202-203-1715 email@example.com
6. Have your voice to be heard and send emails to the members of Joint Congressional Committee on Inaugural Ceremonies, including
Sen. Dianne Feinsteinhttp://feinstein.senate.gov/public/index.cfm?FuseAction=ContactUs.EmailMe
Sen. Harry Reidhttp://reid.senate.gov/contact/index.cfm
Sen. Bob Bennetthttp://bennett.senate.gov/contact/email_form.cfm
Rep. Nancy Pelosihttp://speaker.house.gov/contact/
Rep. Steny Hoyerhttp://hoyer.house.gov/contact/email.asp
Rep. John Boehnerhttp://johnboehner.house.gov/Contact/
7. Post your letters on the discussion board. Let the whole world know why are you disappointed and outraged!8. Ask your friends and family members to do the same.